Diamine Ink Bottle (30ml / 80ml) - Blue Black / Fountain Pen Ink Bottle 1pc (ORIGINAL) / [RetailsON]
Diamine brand ink has a long and rich history, dating back to 1864. Diamine ink is produced in the UK and is made with a gentle formula safe for all fountain pens. It has quickly become one of the most popular and sought-after brands around. A wide selection of ink colours are available
- Added lubricity for a smooth flow
- Elegant ink bottle with a screw top
- Can be used in any brand Fountain Pens
- 80ml Glass Ink Bottle / 30ml Plastic Ink Bottle
How to Refill Your Fountain Pen
1) First, prepare your fountain pen by removing the cap and unscrewing the nib to reveal the empty plunger.
2) Submerge the nib in ink. Either twist or slide the plunger to draw ink into the cartridge until it’s as full as you’d like.
3) Remove any air bubbles and ensure smooth ink flow by simply twisting or sliding the plunger to force out three drops of ink.
4) Use a soft cloth to wipe away any excess ink. Then, reassemble the pen and enjoy the luxurious thrill of writing with a fountain pen.