Enjoy a touch of Japan with Pilot Iroshizuku fountain pen inks. Inspired by nature, the Iroshizuku lineup offers 24 captivating colors drawn from across the seasons and landscapes of Japan. The name Iroshizuku means “droplets of color,” and each color is so clean and natural that you can almost imagine it being collected like dewdrops from tree leaves or cherry blossoms.
Iroshizuku inks are not just gorgeous in appearance—they are beautifully presented and well-behaved, too. They come in award-winning designer glass bottles, flow smoothly and reliably in nearly any pen, and are easy to clean out when you’re ready to change inks. For those who love sheen, many Iroshizuku inks will provide a spectacular red or gold sheen when used in a wet pen on fountain pen friendly paper.
- Added lubricity for a smooth flow
- Elegant ink bottle with a screw top
- Can be used in any brand Fountain Pens
- 15ml/50ml Glass Ink Bottle
How to Refill Your Fountain Pen
1) First, prepare your fountain pen by removing the cap and unscrewing the nib to reveal the empty plunger.
2) Submerge the nib in ink. Either twist or slide the plunger to draw ink into the cartridge until it’s as full as you’d like.
3) Remove any air bubbles and ensure smooth ink flow by simply twisting or sliding the plunger to force out three drops of ink.
4) Use a soft cloth to wipe away any excess ink. Then, reassemble the pen and enjoy the luxurious thrill of writing with a fountain pen.