The Laban Greek Mythology fountain pen ink brings great vitality to your life, which will inspire you to find your very own source of creation. The new Mythology series is a classic not to be missed.
Greek mythos, heroes, and heroines were the first time when mankind created myths in their own way.
In the eyes of Greek poets, the core value of art is the human being, who has a magnificent body, noble virtue, desire, and ambition, but also sadness and jealousy. The images of the Greek gods are so close to ourselves, thus we project our own consciousness on them.
- Added lubricity for a smooth flow
- Elegant ink bottle with a screw top
- Can be used in any brand Fountain Pens
- 50ml Glass Ink Bottle
How to Refill Your Fountain Pen
1) First, prepare your fountain pen by removing the cap and unscrewing the nib to reveal the empty plunger.
2) Submerge the nib in ink. Either twist or slide the plunger to draw ink into the cartridge until it’s as full as you’d like.
3) Remove any air bubbles and ensure smooth ink flow by simply twisting or sliding the plunger to force out three drops of ink.
4) Use a soft cloth to wipe away any excess ink. Then, reassemble the pen and enjoy the luxurious thrill of writing with a fountain pen.